That this Nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
– Abraham Lincoln
What we Believe
We are the Texas Republican Assembly for the Republican Party
- That all political power and influence should flow from the grass roots up.
- That all human rights are granted by God, not government, and that government exists primarily to protect the God-given rights of its citizens.
- That the Constitution was written by wise men under the inspiration of God and that the original intent of the Founders is as valid today as it was in their day.
- That the Constitution was written to govern a moral and religious people and it is being destroyed by those who are neither.
- That the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. That sacred right extends to all persons regardless of age or infirmity and also would not allow for euthanasia, assisted suicide, or public funding for any of these practices.
- That the traditional family is the foundation and cornerstone of our society and we will oppose any attempt to undermine or redefine the family unit.
- That the Founders never intended to separate God from government, but did intend to prevent government from establishing a single state religion or inhibiting the citizens’ right to the free exercise of religion in any setting – public or private.
- That free market capitalism is the only economic system that creates the opportunities and incentives that will allow maximum productivity and prosperity for its citizens. It is the necessary partner of political freedom.
- In the necessity of national sovereignty, we also consider it crucial to return to appropriate state sovereignty under the 10th amendment.
We are Proud to a part of the NFRA
National Federation of Republican Assemblies
- The National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA) is a grassroots volunteer organization dedicated to working with the Republican Party to promote the active participation of its members and the election of conservative Republican candidates.
- The NFRA will sponsor public forums and encourage the expression of conservative political views.
- The NFRA is a responsible and influential political force for positive and constructive action to affect the fiscal and social betterment of The United States of America.
- The founding principles of our Nation are what made America great and what will keep it great. We urge you to join with us in a united effort to preserve the republic.
These objectives reflect our goals and aspirations for our community, our nation, and the republican party.
To recruit, educate, train, and motivate individuals to run for public office who are irrevocably committed to uphold and fight for constitutional principles and the preservation of the republic.
To increase Republican voter registration.
To bring back to the Republican Party those who have been disaffected by the perception that the Party has moved away from its core principles.
To watchdog elected officials and insure their adherence to conservative Republican principles.
To identify and oppose those individuals, groups, and agendas that would, knowingly or otherwise, bring about the loss of our freedoms and the destruction of our republic through the violation of the constitution and the erosion of the traditional family or public morals.
To inform the public regarding correct principles relative to issues and the qualifications of candidates for public office.
To maintain the integrity of the Republican Party platform based on correct moral and constitutional principles. Then to use the platform as a criterion for accountability for elected officials.